公文素材库 首页

谍影重重5经典台词大全

时间:2019-05-13 14:52:00 网站:公文素材库

《谍影重重5》是一部于2016年播出的悬疑惊悚电影,影片主要由马特·达蒙和汤米·李·琼斯等主演,影片中有一些令人印象深刻的经典台词,一起欣赏吧!

经典台词:

Jason Bourne:  I know who I am. I remember everything.

杰森?伯恩:我知道我是谁。我什么都想起来了。

Nicky Parsons: Remembering everything doesn't mean you know everything.

尼基?帕森斯:什么都记得不代表你什么都了解。

《谍影重重5》(Jason Borne)剧情衔接前三部,男神伯恩的那些经典台词你还记得吗?

《谍影重重》(The Bourne Identity)

Jason Bourne: Whatever we do, we have to do it together. We have to be...

杰森?伯恩:不管我们做什么,我们必须在一起。我们必须……

Marie: We? The only thing we had in common was that neither one of us knew who you were! We are past that now.

玛丽:我们?我们两个唯一的共同点就是都不知道你究竟是谁!现在这事已经过去了。

Jason Bourne: Marie! Listen to me! The police will find us, and the people who took that picture in the Embassy, the people who killed Wombosi, they are going to come here and they are gonna kill us.

杰森?伯恩:玛丽!听我说!警察会找到我们,那些在使馆拍照片的人,那些杀了Wombosi的人,他们会到这儿来,他们会杀了我们。

Marie: The people you work for!

玛丽:是你为那些人工作的!

Jason Bourne: I will take you wherever you need to go. I will take you there; I will leave you there. You can do whatever you want, you never have to see me again. But not here. If we stay here, we die.

杰森?伯恩:无论你去哪儿,我都带你去。我把你带到那儿,然后你留在那儿。你想做什么都行,以后再也不会见到我。但不能是在这儿,呆在这儿只有死路一条。

《谍影重重2》(The Bourne Supremacy)

Pamela Landy: Pamela Landy.

帕米拉?兰迪:我是帕米拉?兰迪。

Jason Bourne: I hear you're still looking for me.

杰森?伯恩:听说你还在找我。

Pamela Landy: Bourne?

帕米拉?兰迪:伯恩?

Jason Bourne: What do you want?

杰森?伯恩:你想要什么?

Pamela Landy: I wanted to thank you... for the tape. We got what we needed. It's all tied off. It's over. I guess I owe you an apology.

帕米拉?兰迪:我想谢谢你……那个带子。我得到了我们需要的。一切都结束了。我觉得我该向你道歉。

Jason Bourne: Is that official?

杰森?伯恩:是官方的吗?

Pamela Landy: No. Off the record. You know how it is.

帕米拉?兰迪:不。非正式的。你知道为什么。

Jason Bourne: Good-bye.

杰森?伯恩:再见。

Pamela Landy: Wait. Wait. David Webb. That's your real name. You were born 4-15-71 in Nixa, Missouri. Why don't you come in and we'll talk about it. Bourne?

帕米拉?兰迪:等等。大卫?韦伯。这是你的真名。1971年4月15日出生在密苏里州尼克萨。为什么你不进来,我们聊聊,伯恩?

Jason Bourne: Get some rest, Pam. You look tired.

杰森?伯恩:休息一下吧,帕姆,你看着挺累的。

《谍影重重3》(The Bourne Ultimatum)

Dr. Albert Hirsch: You haven't slept for a long time now. Have you made a decision? This can't go on. You have to decide.

赫斯医生:你已经好久没睡了。你做决定了吗?不能再这样下去了。你必须决定。

Jason Bourne: Who is he?

杰森?伯恩:他是谁?

Dr. Albert Hirsch: We've been through this.

赫斯医生:这都是过去的事了。

Jason Bourne: What did he do?

杰森?伯恩:他做了什么?

Dr. Albert Hirsch: It doesn't matter.

赫斯医生:这也不重要。

Dr. Albert Hirsch: You picked us. You volunteered. You said that you would do what it takes to save American lives. You're not a liar, are you? Or too weak to see this through? This is it. Let go of David Webb.

赫斯医生:你选择了我们。你是自愿的。你说过要尽一切可能保护美国人的生命安全。你没撒谎,对吧?难道是太软弱不敢下手?就是这样。放下大卫?韦伯这个人吧。

Dr. Albert Hirsch: You're no longer David Webb. From now on you'll be known as Jason Bourne. Welcome to the program.

赫斯医生:你已经不再是大卫?韦伯了。现在你的公开身份是杰森?伯恩。欢迎加入计划。

  来源:网络整理 免责声明:本文仅限学习分享,如产生版权问题,请联系我们及时删除。


谍影重重5经典台词大全
由互联网用户整理提供,转载分享请保留原作者信息,谢谢!
http://m.bsmz.net/gongwen/162518.html
相关阅读
最近更新
推荐专题