童话改编电影是很多人都喜欢看的,尤其是那些跟原著很接近的改编,下面小编就整理了一些其中的经典台词,一起看看!
Alice in Wonderland 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》& Alice Through the Looking Glass 《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
Nothing was ever accomplished with tears.
任何事都不能靠眼泪来完成。
You can not change the past, but I'd say, you might learn something from it.
你无法改变过去,但难保你会从中学到点儿什么。
Who runs clear fantasy and reality?
谁又分得清现实与幻想?
You see I used to think time was a thief, stealing everything I loved. But I see now you give before you take. And every day is a gift, every hour, every minute, every second.
我曾以为时间是个小偷,将我们拥有的一切偷走。但我错了,它总是先给予再拿走。每一天,每一分,每一秒,都是馈赠。
The only way to achieve the impossible is to believe it is possible.
战胜不可能的唯一办法就是相信凡事皆有可能。
I am the time, endless, no beginning, no end, eternal life, and no measure - unless measured by a clock.
我就是时间,无穷无尽,无始无终,万世不朽,无可衡量——除非用钟表来衡量。
You won't remember me. Fairfarren, Alice.
你不会记得我的。别了,爱丽丝。
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory 《查理和巧克力工厂》
Sometimes when growups say "forever", they mean "a very long time".
有时候大人说的永远,只是指很长一段时间而已。
"Why are you here?"
"I don't feel so hot."
"What makes you feel better when you feel terrible?"
"My family."
“你来干什么?”
“我心情不好。”
“你沮丧时怎样才能让心情变好?”
“和家人在一起。”
I don't give up my family for anything. Not for all the chocolate in the world.
我说什么也不抛弃家人,就算给我再多巧克力也没用。
Little boy, don't push my botton.
孩子,别告诉我该怎么做。
Candy doesn't have to have a point. That's why it's candy.
糖果不需要有意义,所以才叫糖果。
Life had never been sweeter.
生活从未如此甜美。
Only a dummy would give this up for something as common as money.
只有傻瓜才能会放弃金奖券,要钱那种俗气的东西。
Peter Pan 《小飞侠彼得潘》
"There are many different kinds of bravery. There's the bravery of thinking of others before oneself. Now your father has never brandished a sword nor fired a pistol, thank heavens. But he's made many sacrifices for his family and put away many dreams."
"Where did he put them?"
"He put them in a drawer. And sometimes, late at night, he takes them out and admires them. But it gets harder and harder to close the drawer. He does. And that is why he is brave."
“世界上有许多种勇气。有一种勇气是先替家人着想,爸爸他从来没拿过剑,他也没开过枪,谢天谢地。但是他却为这个家牺牲奉献,把许多梦想放在一边。”
“他都放在哪里?”
“放在抽屉里啦。等到夜深人静,他才会拿出来看。但是要放弃梦想并不是那么容易的,他办到了,所以他非常勇敢。”
Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience and pimples.
成长是一件如此野蛮的事情,充满了麻烦和不快。
"Forget them, Wendy. Forget them all. Come with me where you'll never, never have to worry about grown up things again."
"Never is an awfully long time."
“忘了他们吧,温蒂。把他们都忘了。跟我一个永远不用长大的地方吧。”
“‘永远’是一段很长很长的时间。”
Perer Pan had countless joys that other children can never know, but he was looking at this one joy from which he must be forever barred.
彼得潘拥有世界上所有的快乐,其他孩子并不知道。只有他能看到这种快乐,但是他却永远得不到这种快乐。
She saw the piercing eyes and was not afraid, but entranced.
当她看到他锐利的双眼,她并不感到害怕,而是着迷。
"Alas, I have no happy thoughts."
"That brings you down."
"What of Pan? Will unhappy thoughts bring him down?"
“我只能想到悲伤的事。”
“那你就会坠落。”
“如果彼得潘感到悲伤,他也会坠落吗?”
Beauty and the Beast 《美女与野兽》
True beauty comes from the heart, not from the outside.
真正的美源自内心而非外表。
Beauty is found within.
内在美才是真的美。
Imagine what you dream of, show it in your mind, feel it with your heart.
想象你梦寐以求的东西,在你的脑海中呈现它,用心去感受它。
You don't lose hope, love. If you do, you lose everything.
你不要失去希望,亲爱的。假如你失去希望,你就会失去一切。
I am stronger now but I still not free.
如今我变得更坚强,却远离了自由。
Now I am wiser but unsure.
如今我变得更有智慧,却更迷茫。
Love can turn a man into a beast; also can let an ugly people become noble.
爱情,可以把一个男人变成野兽,也可以让一个丑陋的人变得高尚。
I closed my eyes, but she's still there.
我闭上了双眼,她的身影却挥之不去。
You are a gentleman. Even if you are ugly, full of animal hair, you are gentle to me. But no matter how tender you are still the beast!
你是绅士。纵然你外貌丑陋,全身长满兽毛,你对我是温柔的。可是无论你多么温柔仍然是野兽!
Yes, he's no prince charming, but he's got something I haven't seen before.
没错,他的确不是白马王子,但是他的内在,有些我之前从未见过的东西。
"I feel uncomfortable in this gorgeous room, and I can't wait to get used to it. But I feel you are doing everything possible to help forget your ugly appearence."
"I have a kind heart, although I am a beast."
"Some people are actually more ugly than you, but they hide well."
“在这华丽的屋子里我感到不自在,我也没办法去习惯。但是我感觉你正在想尽一切办法来使人忘记你丑陋的相貌。”
“虽然我是一只野兽,但我有一颗善良的心。”
“有些人类其实比你更丑陋,只不过他们隐藏得很好。”
Cinderella 《灰姑娘》
I'm only a girl, not a princess.
我只是一个普通的女孩,不是公主。
The prince is not free to marry for love.
王子没有选择爱人的自由。
Kindness is free. Love is free.
善良和爱都是免费的。
Where there is kindness, there is goodness. And where there is goodness, there is magic.
有善良的地方就会有美德,有美德的地方就会有奇迹。
What we need is right before us. And we need only have courage and be kind to see it.
我们有能力保护好我们自己,只要我们能够坚强勇敢,仁慈善良。
Time passed, and pain turned memory.
光阴荏苒,痛苦变成回忆。
Even miracles take a little time.
即使是奇迹,也需要点时间。
来源:网络整理 免责声明:本文仅限学习分享,如产生版权问题,请联系我们及时删除。
《童话改编电影经典台词大全合集》
由互联网用户整理提供,转载分享请保留原作者信息,谢谢!
http://m.bsmz.net/gongwen/163984.html
- 上一篇:婚礼祝福语创意版精选大全
- 下一篇:涂磊爱情保卫战的经典语录